Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday #4

My new job is great.  I love the people with whom I work and the work itself is interesting. Who could ask for anything more?  I am doing a lot more walking than I had been at home but I feel like I need to add an actual workout more often. 

I do have my Jillian DVD but by the time I get home and feed the family all I want to do is check Facebook and park my butt on the couch. 

Last night Prince Charming caught an informercial for a new pylometrics exercise program called "Ten Minute Trainer."  I'm intrigued.  He said it looks a lot like P90X but instead of hour long workouts, each one is, duh, ten minutes.  If you complete one workout and aren't winded or sore or tire, you can always do another.

I am also eating more consistently.  I developed a horrible habit of having coffee in the morning and then not eating again until dinner.  Often, I wouldn't even drink anything all day either! I have a 24-ounce water bottle that I fill up and drink at least twice over the course of my workday.  I've been adding calorie-free flavor via those cutesy little MIO bottles.  It makes it more palatable for me.  Now, if I can make time to make my own lunches instead of going over to the food court, I'd be doing even better.

My boss is doing Weight Watchers in the office and has lost almost 30 pounds.  They're starting a new cycle and I'd love to join but you have to pay $144 in advance and I haven't started getting paid yet so I don't have the funds to join this time.  Next time.  I'll post about it in 12 weeks when the next cycle starts.

Today's weight: 286. Minus two for the week.  WOOO HOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment