Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday #3

It's my first week at my new job and I think it's a great time to start new, better habits. 

Walking during my lunch hour is on my agenda, and if the first two days are any indication, I'll be spending a lot of time running around the office, bustling here and there, running to meetings, going to the mail center, dashing down the stairs and up the stairs and all around.  It's been exhausting.

Also on the New-Habits-I-Need-to-Start list is actually eating more than once a day, and hopefully, making choices that are healthier, whole foods.

It's mostly so far, so good.

But with all the stress and nervousness leading up to starting this job, I gained two pounds.  I am so ashamed of myself.  It's terribly embarrassing.  I'll do better next week, I promise.

Today's weight: 288. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment