Monday, August 29, 2011

Checking the mailbox...again!!!

It was some time toward the end of July.  I was excited and bouncy and just knew that everyone would immediately check off the yes box and send those postcards back to me.

It's a month later.  I've gotten some of the postcards back but not all of them.  I keep checking my mailbox and sometimes I'll see those polka dots and my smile appears.

Sadly, some of our family and friends aren't able to make the trip to Florida for our wedding and we knew that would be the case when we made the decision to have a Disney wedding.  It's our dream to have the Fairy Tale wedding to really start our happily ever after and we'll do all we can to make our loved ones who can't be there physically still feel like a part of the party.

In the meantime, if that postcard is sitting on your countertop.  Check yes and send it back, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment